Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ready For My Closeup

A few days ago, our friends, the Conners, booed us. That means that they left a Halloween basket full of goodies on our doorstep, rang the bell, and hid. When G opened the door, they popped up from the far end of our front porch and scared the bejeebers out of the Chipster. Since it was then our turn, G chose to boo the Jones family down the street. They didn't answer when he rang the doorbell, but it was still fun.




Yesterday, I got my hair cut and colored, and since my eyebrows are blond and practically non-existent, I had those done as well. My hairdresser had to figure out how to freshen up my hair but not take off too much length, since I am growing it out in order to donate to Locks of Love. You will all get a chance to see the results in a theater near you, as tonight Matt and I are going to be extras in a movie called Life As We Know It. We are going to be in two scenes that take place in an airport security line, so wish us luck!


No comments: